The purpose of the literature review is to utilize peer-reviewed journals to support your SWOT Analysis
topic identified in Week 1. Portions of this assignment will be utilized in the final paper.
Assignment Instructions: Literature Review
1. Conduct a literature review on your identified situation or issue from the SWOT Analysis.
2. Access the Galen library to obtain your peer-reviewed articles.
3. The literature review should consist of a minimum of three (3) articles from peer-reviewed journals
written within the last 5 years.
4. What evidence supports your concerns?
5. How does this situation impact the cost of healthcare delivery?
6. Paper is to be written in APA format
Additional Assignment Instructions: Below is a list of the 6 sections to include in your assignment submission:
• Introduction of the Issue: Provide a discussion of the healthcare issue identified in the SWOT analysis.
• Inclusion of Three Peer-Reviewed Articles: Provide a summary of the three peer-reviewed articles that
align with the identified healthcare issue. Ensure to include in-text citations to reference the articles.
• Application of the Evidence- Provide a synthesis (compare and contrast the articles) of the three peer-
reviewed articles as it pertains to the identified healthcare issue. Ensure to include in-text citations to
reference the articles.
• Impact to Healthcare Delivery- Provide a discussion on the way in which the identified issue impacts
the healthcare delivery access, cost, and collaboration with other disciplines.
• Conclusion: Provide a discussion that summaries all components of the paper. The discussion provides
conclusive comments that reflects on prior components without introducing new topics.
• APA Formatting- The paper is submitted in proper APA format and within the 2-3-page limit.
15% of Final Grade
Overview: The purpose of the literature review is to utilize peer-reviewed jour
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Top Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
100% Plagiarism Free
Plagiarism is the biggest crime in the academic world. We have strict measures to ensure that all the essay papers are written from scratch to maintain originality and avoid plagiarism.
We have hired a team of professional writers who provide expert essay help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
Exceptional quality, professional writers, secure and private, always on time. This is how our clients described their experience working with us. We value our clients above all and strive to uphold the high standards that we have set.
Quality is everything. We make sure that each completed paper that we send is an absolute masterpiece. It is well-written, thoroughly thought out, follows guidelines, has impeccable format and completely original. You can be confident that your paper is one-of-a-kind because we double-check it for plagiarism. Your instructor will be impressed when you turn in your paper.
Wileyscholars.com has special quality assurance team guarantees that all the papers are plagiarism-free and meet the standards or specific requirements of certain academic institutions (these may vary, you know, and they may vary even between different teachers). Upon placing an order, you can communicate with your writer during the entire process and even after it is completed. This ensures a customized service, meeting the exact needs and expectations of any, even the most demanding customers.
PROVIDING STUDENTS WITH CUSTOM ACADEMIC PAPERS SINCE 2007