Top Ten Tips on Essays
1. Use the essay format of an introductory paragraph, one paragraph for each main point, and a concluding paragraph. You probably will need at least 600 words to complete your essay, and perhaps as many as 1000 words. Organize those words by using the essay format.
2. State the purpose of your essay clearly in the introductory paragraph. You need a thesis, a theme, a guiding purpose. What is your argument? Tell the reader about it in the introduction.
Support each main point with details or examples. Tie each main point to the goal of the essay that you stated in your introduction. Cite your sources as you use them to support your main points.
3. Use transitions to guide the reader from point to point. Make it a smooth ride for your readers.
4. Tidy things up with a conclusion that summarizes your main points as they related to your argument. Be sure to list your references in APA format at the end of your essay. You do not need to double-space your references or use hanging indents since this is hard to do in Blackboard, but include the necessary information in APA format.
6. Run a grammar and spell check.
7. Let the essay sit for awhile and then go back for proofreading and editing. Don’t turn in your first draft.
8. Don’t plagiarize. Be sure to give credit to the sources of your ideas.
9. Use your own words. Avoid lots of quotes. Indeed, you probably don’t have to quote at all unless the quote is a memorable phrase.
10. Have something to say. Don’t just fill in words to make your essay long enough. With these things in mind, go ahead and select a topic below and get started!
Historians sometimes like to figure out what motivated a leader at the time of a big decision. The motivations might be immediate – something happens and a leader has to respond, or an opportunity is present and a leader wants to take advantage of it. Other times, motivations are in the personal history of a leader – something shaped this person’s early life, or the leader holds life-long values which guide decisions. Perhaps a leader might not even be fully aware of motivations – the cultural or societal forces which guided the person seem almost automatic or too powerful to go against. Look for a decision that deserves to be explained more. Your job is to inform us about a decision-maker at a particular point in history and the motivations which were brought to bear on that leader at that time. Tell us what happened, but more importantly, tell us why.
Top Ten Tips on Essays 1. Use the essay format of an introductory paragraph, one
Top Ten Tips on Essays
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Top Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
100% Plagiarism Free
Plagiarism is the biggest crime in the academic world. We have strict measures to ensure that all the essay papers are written from scratch to maintain originality and avoid plagiarism.
We have hired a team of professional writers who provide expert essay help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
Exceptional quality, professional writers, secure and private, always on time. This is how our clients described their experience working with us. We value our clients above all and strive to uphold the high standards that we have set.
Quality is everything. We make sure that each completed paper that we send is an absolute masterpiece. It is well-written, thoroughly thought out, follows guidelines, has impeccable format and completely original. You can be confident that your paper is one-of-a-kind because we double-check it for plagiarism. Your instructor will be impressed when you turn in your paper.
Wileyscholars.com has special quality assurance team guarantees that all the papers are plagiarism-free and meet the standards or specific requirements of certain academic institutions (these may vary, you know, and they may vary even between different teachers). Upon placing an order, you can communicate with your writer during the entire process and even after it is completed. This ensures a customized service, meeting the exact needs and expectations of any, even the most demanding customers.
PROVIDING STUDENTS WITH CUSTOM ACADEMIC PAPERS SINCE 2007