*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION
Based on your required readings (specifically articles by Chinitz, Fischel, and Neuman), discuss the arguments of Chinitz (1990) on whether growth management is ‘good for the town, bad for the nation’ (Journal of the American Planning Association 56, 3–8); and the response by Fischel (1991) and Neuman (1991). What are the reasons behind smart growth? Please use scriipture(s) to support the position and integrate within your post and not at the end of the post.
• Length of assignment is 750 words minimum
not including title page, reference page, and any appendices.
• Format of assignment: CURRENT APA format with 1-inch margins, 12-pt. Times New Roman font, and must include a title page and reference page. • Must include a Biblical perspective in this paper and cite at least one Biblical reference.
• Number of citations: Minimum 5 – o 2 Required texts, Holy Bible, 2 required readings – plus any additional scholarly sources to fully support your assertions and conclusions. Some optional readings to select from are included below.
• Rubric Attached.
2 REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS for citations/references: 1.) Chapters 5-6, 8 & 10. Cullingworth, Barry J., & Caves, Roger. (2014). Planning in the USA: Policies, issues, and processes (4th ed.). Routledge. ISBN: 9780415506977.
2.) Pages 85-90 & pages 180-196. Stein, Jay. (2004). Classic readings in urban planning (2nd ed.). Routledge. ISBN: 9781884829901.
3 REQUIRED READINGS
1. Growth Management: Good For The Town, Bad For The Nation?
2. Growth Management Reconsidered: Good for the Town, Bad for the Nation? A Comment
3. Holy Bible – Isaiah 28:29 and Numbers 18:23 – 24 – plus any other biblical references the writer finds relevant OPTIONAL READINGS (NOT REQUIRED)
1. Growth Management Reconsidered: Utopia, Dystopia, Diaspora
2. Making Plans That Matter: Citizen Involvement and Government Action
3. The Growing Smart Legislative Guidebook: Model Statutes for Planning and the Management of Change 2002 Edition
4. Facing Subdivision Regulations
5. Users’ Guide to Zoning Reform
6. The Evolution of Urban Zoning from Conventional to Form Based Codes; Introducing Non-Euclidean Zoning Techniques
7. Making Sense of a “Misunderstanding of the Planning Process”: Examining the Relationship Between Zoning and Rezoning Under the Change-or-Mistake Rule
8. Zoning for Sustainability: A Review and Analysis of the Zoning Ordinances of 32 Cities in the United States
9. Performance Zoning as an Alternative to Euclidean Zoning
10. Recent Developments in Comprehensive Planning Law
11. Basics of Variances
12. Power Point: Zoning and Subdivision Regulations 13. Video Transcriipt: Introduction to the Zoning Project by Prince George’s County Planning Department
*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION Based on your required readings (sp
*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Top Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
100% Plagiarism Free
Plagiarism is the biggest crime in the academic world. We have strict measures to ensure that all the essay papers are written from scratch to maintain originality and avoid plagiarism.
We have hired a team of professional writers who provide expert essay help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
Exceptional quality, professional writers, secure and private, always on time. This is how our clients described their experience working with us. We value our clients above all and strive to uphold the high standards that we have set.
Quality is everything. We make sure that each completed paper that we send is an absolute masterpiece. It is well-written, thoroughly thought out, follows guidelines, has impeccable format and completely original. You can be confident that your paper is one-of-a-kind because we double-check it for plagiarism. Your instructor will be impressed when you turn in your paper.
Wileyscholars.com has special quality assurance team guarantees that all the papers are plagiarism-free and meet the standards or specific requirements of certain academic institutions (these may vary, you know, and they may vary even between different teachers). Upon placing an order, you can communicate with your writer during the entire process and even after it is completed. This ensures a customized service, meeting the exact needs and expectations of any, even the most demanding customers.
PROVIDING STUDENTS WITH CUSTOM ACADEMIC PAPERS SINCE 2007