FACIAL RECOGNITION EXPERIMENT
20 males and 20 females were asked to complete a facial recognition experiment.
The exercise consisted of 10 facial recognition activities. In each activity, a grouping of faces briefly appeared. The next screen showed a single face that may or may not have been present in the group. The participant had to press a button to say whether or not the face appeared in the group. The buttons were yes or no. At the end of the exercise, a score was provided for the amount of correct answers.
Write a short lab report about the experiment as if you were the researcher who conducted the experiment (2-3 pages) in APA Style consisting of an Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, and References.
– describes relevant information from the provided reference and has a clearly stated hypothesis
– well written with appropriate grammar, tense, and sentence structure
– information presented clearly and concisely
– completely describes three elements of a methods section (participants, materials, and design/procedure including a descriiption of the statistics used and test conducted)
– appropriate grammar, tense, and sentence structure used
descriiptions are clear and include all appropriate details (including the appropriate citation for where the test can be found)
– Attached is the data to use for your Mini Lab: this is the number of correct responses from each of the male and female participants.
– Do not include the raw data in your paper- Create a bar graph to show the data instead of the table
– Create a table and/or bell curve to show a summary of your statistical results i.e. show the mean, median, range, standard deviation, standard error, t-value, p-value, z-value.
– describes data and main finding(s) in sufficient detail
– The table or figure effectively to represents exact values and main effect
states results of descriiptive and inferential statistics (including significance levels)
– provides overview of results
– interprets results in light of the reference described in the introduction
– restates hypothesis and includes conclusion(s) supported by the results
– discusses the implications of the findings
– discusses future research directions
References and APA Format
– no APA formatting errors throughout the report
– References listed correctly in APA format on separate references page at end of report
– correct use of in-text citations
DATA TO USE:
Number of correct answers of facial recognition experiment for each participant
See attachment with table
FACIAL RECOGNITION EXPERIMENT 20 males and 20 females were asked to complete a f
FACIAL RECOGNITION EXPERIMENT
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Top Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
100% Plagiarism Free
Plagiarism is the biggest crime in the academic world. We have strict measures to ensure that all the essay papers are written from scratch to maintain originality and avoid plagiarism.
We have hired a team of professional writers who provide expert essay help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
Exceptional quality, professional writers, secure and private, always on time. This is how our clients described their experience working with us. We value our clients above all and strive to uphold the high standards that we have set.
Quality is everything. We make sure that each completed paper that we send is an absolute masterpiece. It is well-written, thoroughly thought out, follows guidelines, has impeccable format and completely original. You can be confident that your paper is one-of-a-kind because we double-check it for plagiarism. Your instructor will be impressed when you turn in your paper.
Wileyscholars.com has special quality assurance team guarantees that all the papers are plagiarism-free and meet the standards or specific requirements of certain academic institutions (these may vary, you know, and they may vary even between different teachers). Upon placing an order, you can communicate with your writer during the entire process and even after it is completed. This ensures a customized service, meeting the exact needs and expectations of any, even the most demanding customers.
PROVIDING STUDENTS WITH CUSTOM ACADEMIC PAPERS SINCE 2007